GAIN PRACTICAL INFORMATION AND TAKEAWAYS TO IMPROVE HEALTH AND THE HEALTH OF YOUR PATIENTS
Quantum Fascia Masterclass
Saturday, February 3
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT | 10:00 am PT
ONLY OFFERED ONCE THIS YEAR
In this masterclass, we'll explore:
- The quantum biology of fascia from its liquid crystal capacity to its semiconductive charge, we'll cover the whole spectrum.
- Explore the form and function of fascia and it relates to sound
- Learn ways to support fascia- nutrition, exercise, lifestyle and flow.
- Review recent research into fascia, inflammation and cancer
- Explore the connection between ancient medicine and quantum fascia
- Investigate the relationship between fascia and structured water
- Explore the connection between mitochondria and fascia
- Learn how the fascia interacts with the immune system
- Gain practical information and takeaways to improve health and the health of your patients
I can't wait to share this information with you!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE TWO PAYMENTS
FOR THE MASTERCLASS
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND LIVE?
THERE WILL BE A RECORDING OF THE EVENT AVAILABLE WITHIN 48-HOURS AND YOUR QUESTIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED TO [email protected] PRIOR TO FEB 3
*** This course is for educational purposes only. This offering is an educational tool. Always check with your physician or other health care professional before starting any protocols, programs, regimens or routines suggested, recommended, or discussed in this course. The program is designed for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. ***
All materials, video, audio, written transcript and course content including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights”) are owned by DRCC or our licensors and are protected by applicable US and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You do not have, nor are entitled to claim, any rights in and to content and/or any portion thereof except as granted in these Terms. Our content may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Dr. Catherine Clinton/DRCC. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy / publicity, and other laws and regulations.