In today's world we are all touched by trauma. The rates of mental health challenges, overwhelm, sleep issues, the dread of constantly pushing to produce and devastating chronic conditions are skyrocketing.
Trauma, chronic stress, their impact on our bodies and navigating a way forward are often looked at through a chemical or mechanical model.
If you are feeling overwhelmed and stressed in your daily life, you’re definitely not alone in feeling this way. In these challenging times, many of us are feeling overwhelmed living a life touched by trauma and constant stress.
In the Quantum Biology of Trauma Course, you'll get the tools to go beyond a chemical or mechanical model of trauma, addressing the deep unlaying sea of quantum mechanics that powers our biology.
The Quantum Biology of Trauma course gives you the tools to build resilience to past and future stresses and traumas by tending to our relationship with the world around us.
Quantum Biology of Trauma
A three week experience consisting of 6 information packed video modules, 21 days of practical and easy to implement tips and a special LIVE Q&A with Dr. Catherine Clinton
What students of the course have to say...
I want you know how empowering your class has been for me. I never realized how dysregulated my nervous system has been due to trauma. I've worked on diet/nutrition, exercise/movement, supplements and journaling. I'm at that time in my life that I need to go into that internal part of myself and make peace. Your course addresses so many ways to do this. Thank you!!
Thank you so much for blessing me with your course! I feel it really helped me gain the confidence to approach trauma and anxiety with a softer heart. I really loved that you provided so many tools for me to use. Thank you thank you thank you!
I loved your quantum biology of trauma course. I am using some of the information about structured water in mine and will be proudly sending your way. Thank you for the work you are doing.
What a powerful awareness! We are not broken but “these reactions are appropriate responses to danger signals that we experience so often in our modern life.” Love it. Thank you for this course!
This literally made me cry. I am a physical therapist and bodyworker for the last 23 years and I am a fascia fanatic. I have had this sense for years that the fascia and the flow through this tissue are key to the flow and communication of every system in our body. I am so excited to finally be able to understand in a concrete way the science behind it. Thank you!!!!
Module 1: Get a blueprint for how trauma and chronic stress impact our biology
- Explore the role of epigenetics and generational trauma.
- Learn the structure of our nervous system through the new science of quantum biology.
- Learn how the triad of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and adrenal glands affect stress and trauma.
- Explore the two branches of the nervous system with a deep dive into the latest research on how structured water impacts our response to trauma and stress.
Module 2: Learn how trauma and chronic stress impact our gut health and gut microbiome
- Explore the gut-brain axis and its role in resilience to stress and trauma.
- Learn key aspects of our quantum biology at play in the gut and how it relates to trauma and chronic stress.
- Go beyond the germ theory perspective of the gut microbiome and learn what microbes are really doing to influence gut health.
- Explore the latest research on the role of the gut and the gut microbiome in our response to trauma and stress.
Module 3: Learn how trauma and chronic stress influence the brain and nervous system
- Explore our ability to coregulate and entrain our brains and nervous system.
- Explore the role fascia plays in resilience to chronic stress and trauma.
- Explore how the brain is rewired in response to trauma and stress.
- Deep dive into the liquid crystal character of structured water and our fascia, and learn how our liquid crystal nature impacts our ability to store trauma.
Module 4: Learn how the immune system, inflammatory system and our mitochondria react to trauma and chronic stress
- Explore the role our quantum biological mitochondria play in building resilience to future stress and trauma.
- Learn the crosstalk between our immune system, our inflammatory systems and our mitochondria and how it influences our reactions to trauma and stress.
- Deep dive into the latest research on the workings of mitochondria and the response to trauma.
- Walk through the inner workings of the mitochondria to see how our quantum biology powers our response to chronic stress and trauma.
Module 5: Learn how trauma and chronic stress impact our heart
Explore the science behind heart coherence.
Learn the new science behind cardiovascular function and the world around us.
Deep dive into the influence and information carried by the electromagnetic frequency of the heart.
Explore the science behind heart coherence and how it holds a key to unlocking our health and the health of the planet.
Learn how the frequency of the heart regulates our biology and how the frequency of the earth's EM entrains our heart coherence.
Module 6: Explore nutritional, lifestyle and applied practices that help heal and build resilience to future stress and trauma
- Learn the science behind supporting our quantum biology to heal and build resilience to chronic stress and trauma.
- Learn what to avoid in order to keep your resilience to chronic stress and trauma high, explore the nutritional, lifestyle and applied techniques that help build resilience to chronic stress and trauma, and explore how our relationships with the world around us can dictate our response to stress and trauma.
Gain tools to resilience by tending to our connection with the world around us.
Meet Dr. Catherine Clinton
Author | Educator
Dr. Catherine Clinton, has spent over 15 years helping people overcome their health issues. Diagnosed with two autoimmune conditions and Lyme disease while in medical school, she began the long and difficult journey of healing- a path that led to the commitment to help others to not only heal physically but to return to the relationships we evolved over millennia with for a deeper sense of health and belonging.
By healing herself and patients like her, she discovered that true health comes from our relationships. Dr. Catherine has learned how our quantum biological system is intimately and inseparably connected to the world around us. Our relationship with the dirt beneath our feet, the sun, the wind, the water, the plants, the seasons, each other- that is the real medicine.
Her mission is to empower as many people as she can with this knowledge to encourage the paradigm shift, we so desperately need.
Here's what you'll get in this three-week course experience...
6 information-packed, easy-to-follow video modules to walk you through the quantum biology of trauma.
21 daily, practical tips that directly show you how to support your nervous system, healing and building resilience to future stress and trauma.
Special LIVE Q&A
Join Dr. Catherine Clinton on September 25th at 12:00 pm ET | 9:00 am PT to ask your questions.
You’ll always have access to the information you need to understand and support your resilience to stress and trauma, no matter where you are!
Three Week Experience
Go through the course with us as a three week experience or go at your own pace, the course is designed to be accessed at anytime!
Evidence Based Information
These masterclass modules range from 20 minutes to 45 minutes for a deep dive into the research surrounding each topic.
Special LIVE Q&A
with Dr. Catherine Clinton on
Get your questions about the course and the quantum biology of trauma answered followed by a somatic healing on June 3rd at 12:00 pm ET | 9:00 am PT
There is only one thing left to do... JOIN THE COURSE!
To get the insight, teachings and tools to build resilience to past and future stresses and traumas by tending to our relationship with the world around us.
Quantum Biology of Trauma Online Course and Live Q&A
VALUED AT $592REGISTER NOW - COURSE STARTS APRIL 22
*** This course is for educational purposes only. This offering is an education tool. Always check with your physician or other health care professional before starting any protocols, programs, regimens or routines suggested, recommended, or discussed in this course. The program is designed for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. ***
All materials, video, audio, written transcript and course content including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights”) are owned by DRCC or our licensors and are protected by applicable US and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You do not have, nor are entitled to claim, any rights in and to content and/or any portion thereof except as granted in these Terms. Our content may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Dr. Catherine Clinton/DRCC. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy / publicity, and other laws and regulations.